Big Finish Magazine was a promotional audio magazine by and about Big Finish Productions, published for 14 issues from 2001-2009. Each issue was published as an audio CD in a cardboard slipcase, given away free with subscriptions to the main range of Doctor Who audio stories as well as other CD purchases from Big Finish. The magazine's content consisted of interviews, behind-the-scenes information, and previews of upcoming audio productions.
The magazine was published sporadically, releasing from one to three issues per year. Its content has been superseded by Big Finish's monthly print/web magazine Vortex as well as the Big Finish Podcast.
Released with the audio story Omega.
1. Project: Lazarus - The teaming up of Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy is covered in a studio report which proves that double the Doctors can easily mean double the fun...
2. Doctor Who and the Pirates - This sea shanty sing-a-long spectacular showsthat the Sixth Doctor is sensationally ship-shape. Or something. But, as we discover, not all is as it seems... for a start, the baddy is a Goodie.
3. The Tomorrow People - Producer Jason Haigh-Ellery discusses the range's development, as well as plans for the future.
4. Doctor Who Books - Editors Jacqueline Rayner and John Binns open the book on Big Finish's series of Doctor Who short story collections and preview the upcoming releases.
5. Bernice Summerfield - Taking a break from her adventures with Draconians and Sea Devils, professor Bernice Summerfield and her boss Irving Braxiatel (aka actors Lisa Bowerman and Miles Richardson) take a look at the latest Benny audios.
6. Doctor Who Unbound - 2003 saw Big Finish cast six new Doctor Whos! In this in-depth behind-the-scenes feature, you'll hear deleted materials from Auld Mortality and specially recorded trailers, one for Deadline featuring Sir Derek Jacobi, and one for He Jests At Scars... featuring Michael Jayston. All the major players - including Geoffrey Bayldon, David Warner, David Collings, Michael Jayston, Nicholas Courtney, Carole Ann Ford, Bonnie Langford, Ed Bishop, Siri O'Neal, producer John Ainsworth, script editor Nicholas Briggs and director Gary Russell - discuss the new Doctors... and the new dimensions.
Has Prerequisite Story
0 out of 1 (0.0%) raters
say this story requires a previous story.