Big Finish Magazine was a promotional audio magazine by and about Big Finish Productions, published for 14 issues from 2001-2009. Each issue was published as an audio CD in a cardboard slipcase, given away free with subscriptions to the main range of Doctor Who audio stories as well as other CD purchases from Big Finish. The magazine's content consisted of interviews, behind-the-scenes information, and previews of upcoming audio productions.
The magazine was published sporadically, releasing from one to three issues per year. Its content has been superseded by Big Finish's monthly print/web magazine Vortex as well as the Big Finish Podcast.
Released with the audio story Loups-Garoux.
1. Coming up... An audio contents page, complete with moaning and groaning actors.
2. The Tomorrow People - Nicholas Young (John), Philip Gilbert (TIM), Gareth Roberts, Rebecca Levene (Seventie sthrowback writers) and the new cast interviewed.
3. Fly Me to the Moon - Producer Jason Haigh-Ellery talks about Sylvester McCoy and India Fisher's live comedy antics. Preview clips recorded before a studio audience.
4. Doctor Who: Bloodtide - Silurians, Charles Darwin, banging doors and someone eating all the pies. There's a fly on the studio wall, and it's holding a microphone. Colin Baker, Maggie Stables, Gary Russell and Alistair Lock feature.
5. 'They were kind enough to say that they thought I was sh*te...' The Colin Baker interview.
6. Earthsearch - The third series of James Follett's epic sci-fi adventure. Preview clips.
7. Dalek Empire - Jason Haigh-Ellery, Nick Briggs and John Ainsworth get quite excited about the new adventures of those 'outer space robot people'.
Has Prerequisite Story
0 out of 1 (0.0%) raters
say this story requires a previous story.